Equipped with a powerful 1 GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor, the fanless CX9020 embedded PCs are suitable for a wide range of PLC and motion control applications in small- and medium-sized machines, systems or buildings. The multi-interface can be configured ex-factory, if required, offering scope for numerous optional extensions from an audio interface up to the connection of fieldbus masters or slaves.
The multi-optional interface of the CX9020 enables integration with all common fieldbuses and industrial Ethernet systems including EtherCAT (slave only), PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, PROFIBUS, CANopen and DeviceNet serial interface (RS232/RS422/RS485) or audio.
The extended operating temperature range of -25ºC to +60ºC enables application in demanding environments including a wide range of manufacturing facilities as well as outdoor applications such as wind turbines and solar power plants.
Key features of CX9020 embedded PCs:
- DIN rail-mountable controller with ARM Cortex A8 CPU and microSD card with large storage capacity and very compact design
- Integrates a CPU, numerous IT connectivity solutions and optional interfaces, a power supply and a direct I/O interface for Beckhoff I/O systems in a compact housing
- Automatically detects the connected Bus Terminals (K-bus) or EtherCAT Terminals (E-bus) and switches to the respective mode for more convenient system management
- 1 GB of internal DDR3 RAM plus 256 MB microSD card for the operating system
- Free microSD card slot can be used for additional operator data
- 128kb of NOVRAM available for data storage in the event of a power failure
- Two 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet ports (internal switch), four USB 2.0 connections and a DVI-D interface in the basic version
- Multi-optional interface enables integration with all common fieldbuses and industrial Ethernet systems
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7 operating system