Comet Mercury hot water pressure cleaners are ideal for removing oil, grease, or any other stubborn stains and work by taking cold water from the main water supply and heating it with the inbuilt electric heating system.
The KE model in the Comet Mercury range is a mid-rated hot water electric pressure cleaner with a professionally rated Comet Plunger pump. It is powered by a 1440rpm slow speed electric motor for a longer life.
The KF model has a heavy duty pump and a four pole 1440 rpm electric motor. This is an industrial hot water electric pressure cleaner designed for demanding applications with high running hours.
The standard features of Comet Mercury hot water electric pressure cleaners include:
- full Italian construction with Comet Italian pump
- total stop function automatically turns machine off when gun is released
- gun, lance, and 10m hose
- simple dial up controls for temperature and pressure settings
- inbuilt detergent and diesel tanks
- heats water to 90ºC
- steam to 140ºC
- optional hose reel and stainless coil options.