Available from B&R Enclosures Pty Ltd , Ausrack Wall onyX is a new and cost effective range of durable wall mounted cabinets for use in small networking applications.
These wall racks are available in sizes of 6, 9, 12 and 18RU, in a standard depth of 450mm.
Made from 1.2mm SPCC rolled steel with a powder-coated textured matt black finish, the wall racks are easy to install and provide maximum accessibility for maintenance, with a rear swing frame on selected models and removable side panels.
Ausrack Wall onyX wall racks find application in housing network equipment such as patch panels, modems and routers.
Key features of Ausrack Wall onyX wall racks:
- EIA-310-D standards compliant
- Flexible mounting with swing frame options
- Vented top to suit two fan units
- Safety glass door (reversible) with keylock
- Key lockable and removable side panels
- Adjustable 19" mounting rails (x4)
- Lockable swing frame (on selected models)
- Fixed shelf included (2 shelves for 18RU high units)
- Cable cut-outs on enclosure
- Swing frame with easy to remove gland plates