Ausrack CQr is a new range of 19 inch Class C and Class B security cabinets, now available from B&R Enclosures , that has been designed to meet the requirements of security applications.
Endorsed by the Australian Security Construction and Equipment Commission (SCEC), these security cabinets are compliant with the specifications for Class C 19" Rack Security Container, revision C, May 2003. They feature an endorsed bi-lock mechanism for Class C and a combination locking mechanism for Class B.
Ausrack CQr security cabinets are manufactured from fully welded, zinc coated steel, and are finished in a textured matt black powder. A choice of door options enables them to be configured as Class C or Class B racks, depending on the security needs of the application.
Ausrack CQr security cabinets also feature:
- fully adjustable 19 inch mounting rails
- integrated adjustable levelling feet
- choice of optional solid steel doors or steel doors with cutouts
- cable routing apertures on rails, with optional brushes (800mm wide only); and
- cable entry points in the top and base, with integrated cable management.