These electrical enclosures can be configured as individual boxes or assembled into mini banks for low voltage control and distribution applications.
To ensure the highest levels of personal safety, the thermoplastic used in these enclosures is self extinguishing and non-dripping to conform to the IEC695-2-1, 960°C glow wire test.
Available in 16 sizes, the range can be supplied with an opaque or transparent cover, and features:
- IP55 protection rating to ensure protection against dust and water in demanding conditions
- halogen free thermoplastic and polycarbonate materials designed to reduce smoke density in cases of combustion
- 304 Stainless steel cover screws, to prevent corrosion in demanding conditions
- UV stabilised for resistance to harsh sunlight; and
- double insulation characteristics.