Ausrack Floor onyX from B&R Enclosures is a stylish 19” cabinet designed for standalone applications in an office or data cupboard/closet. Typically it would house network equipment such as patch panels and modems but can include tower or rack mounted servers. It includes a front tempered safety glass door and rear steel door.
Ausrack Floor onyX comes complete with all the basic equipment you need to get up and going. Standard features and accessories include fixed shelves, a roof mounted fan tray, a 6-way power rail, an earthing point, adjustable feet and castor kit.
- 1.2mm mild steel with 2mm thick mounting rails
- EIA 310-D compliant
- Surface finish - powdercoated textured matt black
- Static load rating of 500kg
- Removable side panels
- Front tempered tinted safety glass window door
- Rear steel door
- Full height RU marked and notched mounting rails
- Fixed shelf or shelves (1 on 22RU, 3 for other heights)
- Roof mounted fan tray (2 unit for 600 deep cabinets, 4 unit for other depths)
- Six way power rail, 10A SAA outlets, 10A plug
- Earthing point
- Adjustable feet and castors
Ausrack Floor onyX is available in heights of 22, 32, 42 and 47RU, widths of 600 and 800mm, and in depths of 600, 800 and 960mm to suit a wide range of needs. If you are looking for a rack designed to accommodate bayed or heavy duty applications typical of data rooms, the Ausrack Plus range may be a more suitable option for you.
To find out more about the Ausrack range of 19” racks, contact your local B&R representative. Use the Ferret e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.