Axis Communications , a specialist provider of network video solutions introduces a new range of high performance PTZ dome cameras with HDTV 1080p and 20x zoom capabilities.
AXIS Q6035/-E pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) dome cameras with 20x optical zoom are designed for superior video quality and performance.
Axis’ dome cameras are suitable for mission-critical and wide area surveillance applications at airports, stadiums and casinos in addition to city and perimeter surveillance.
The indoor and outdoor-ready PTZ dome network cameras also support 50/60 frames per second in HDTV 720p, enabling the capture of quick movements.
According to Wai King Wong, Axis’ Country Manager, ANZ, AXIS Q6035/-E cameras provide extremely high HDTV resolution and incredible details when zooming in, meeting demanding requirements.
The fast, precision PTZ dome cameras are easy to install and provide reliable installation features.
He adds that the cameras support intelligent video functionalities such as Active Gatekeeper, which combines the functions of video motion detection and auto-tracking.
Key features of AXIS Q6035/-E dome cameras:
- Supports day and night functionality for clearer video in low light conditions
- Offers wide dynamic range for better visibility of objects in dark and light areas of a scene
- Provides 360º endless pan as well as tilt range of 220º
- Robustly built for constant pan/tilt/zoom movements
- Supports a tour recording functionality that makes it easy to set up automatic guard tour operations
- HDTV resolution enables the 20x zoom with autofocus capability provide a high level of detail in zoomed-in views
- HDTV 1080p entails a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, progressive scan, colour fidelity, full frame rate and 16:9 format
- Delivers multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously
- Indoor AXIS Q6035 has an IP52 rating for protection against dust and dripping water
- Outdoor AXIS Q6035-E has IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings for protection against rain, snow, sun and dust
- Indoor and outdoor models are powered using High PoE, simplifying installation with only one cable required for power, video and PTZ controls
- Active Gatekeeper function combines video motion detection and auto-tracking
- Supports AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of video analytic applications from Axis’ partners
- Indoor dome cameras support two-way audio and audio detection, and enable connection to external devices such as sensors and relays
- Outdoor dome cameras have built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot that enables recordings to be stored locally