Axis Communications introduces the new AXIS P3346 fixed dome network cameras to complement the successful AXIS P33 Series of network cameras.
AXIS P3346 IP cameras are a new line of high quality video surveillance cameras that can be easily installed in indoor or outdoor environments.
AXIS P3346 fixed dome network cameras feature remote zoom and focus capabilities in addition to P-Iris control, HDTV 1080p and 3MP resolution.
AXIS P33 network cameras are ideal for demanding video applications and can withstand harsh outdoor environments.
Erik Frännlid, Director of Product Management at Axis Communications says that the AXIS P3346 is the first fixed dome IP camera on the market with P-Iris that ensures superb image quality.
Key features of AXIS P3346 fixed dome network cameras
- Delivers 3 megapixel resolution at 20fps as well as wide screen HDTV 1080p video at 30fps with superior clarity and sharpness
- P-Iris control allows the camera to optimise the iris position for depth of field, lens resolution and incoming light to produce superior image quality with optimum sharpness in all lighting conditions
- Available in three models: indoor cameras, indoor vandal-resistant cameras and outdoor vandal-resistant cameras
- Smart features such as remote zoom and remote focus enable easy installation
- Remote zoom allows adjusting the angle of view over the network while remote focus eliminates the need for manual focusing
- Outdoor models are specially designed with cable gaskets enabling flush wall mounting
- Accessories include a new IP51-rated drop ceiling mount kit that protects the camera from condensation and dust
- Supports multi-view streaming, allowing up to eight view areas cropped from the full view to be streamed simultaneously
- Each view can be digitally zoomed in, panned and tilted
- Installation costs are reduced by simulating several virtual cameras with one multi-megapixel camera
AXIS P3346/-V/-VE network cameras are supported by the industry’s largest base of video management software through the Axis Application Development Partner program as well as by AXIS Camera Station.