Axis Communications introduces a new line of affordable and outdoor-ready fixed network cameras for commercial surveillance applications.
Axis Communications, a market leader in network video announced the release of the new surveillance cameras that support HDTV video quality.
Easy to install and flexible, the new AXIS M11-E network cameras come with a wide choice of CS-mount lenses, and are ideal for monitoring office buildings, gates, retail stores and service stations.
Wai King Wong, ANZ Country Manager - Axis Communications says that the outdoor-ready network cameras are an attractive complement to AXIS M11 Series that offers customers excellent video quality together with easy installation at an affordable price.
The IP66-rated fixed network cameras are delivered with a wall bracket for cost-effective installation and diverse applications in indoor and outdoor environments.
Key features of the new AXIS M11-E fixed cameras:
- Slim and compact design allows indoor and outdoor installation in areas where video surveillance is used as deterrent
- Outdoor-ready cameras deliver excellent image quality
- Supports multiple, individually configurable, high-resolution video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG in up to 30 fps in full resolution
- Power over Ethernet enables power and video to be carried over the same cable
- Sunshield and casing are made of UV-resistant polymer and require no additional heater
- Operates in a wide temperature range of -20ºC to +50ºC
- Excellent image quality with AXIS M1114-E model offering up to 1 megapixel resolution, and AXIS M1113-E offering SVGA 800x600 pixel resolution
- AXIS M1114-E supports HDTV video conforming to HDTV 720p standards in colour fidelity, resolution, frame rate and wide-screen aspect ratio
- Supported by a large base of video management software through the Axis Application Development Partner program and AXIS Camera Station
- Supports AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection for managing video monitoring services over the Internet