Axis Communications , a specialist provider of network video solutions now offers a new range of high-intensity infrared illuminators designed for outdoor fixed dome cameras.
Designed for outdoor versions of AXIS P33 fixed dome network cameras, the IR illuminators enable the cameras to deliver high quality images by increasing visibility in the dark.
The outdoor-ready AXIS T90C fixed dome IR-LED illuminators feature a sleek and compact design, and provide fixed angle illumination for all outdoor cameras in the AXIS P33 Series.
The IR illuminators are controlled by a visible light sensor, which automatically turns the infrared light on when it becomes dark.
The product has pre-mounted cables and is available in two versions, one of which supports low voltage DC input while the other supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) for easy installation.
Wai King Wong, Country Manager for Australia and New Zealand says that the Axis accessory portfolio including the new AXIS T90C IR-LED intends to make life easier for their customers.
The new IR illuminator complements the AXIS P33 Series in installations where a separate IR illuminator is not feasible or is aesthetically undesirable. The wall-mounted illuminator attaches directly to the camera for easy installation.
Key features of the IR illuminators:
- 8 powerful high intensity LEDs that provide a wide-angle light beam giving the fixed dome camera a viewing range of 20-25 metres in complete darkness
- Employs advanced technology for long-life performance, low power consumption of less than 15W and no maintenance
- Axis outdoor cameras and IR-LED illuminators operate in tough outdoor conditions and temperature extremes as they are IP66, IK10 and NEMA 4X-rated
- Increases visibility in demanding applications, strengthening Axis’ outdoor camera offering
- Ideal for installations in airports, railway stations, city surveillance, schools and campus environments