Capable of handling liquids as viscous as heavy gear oil, Ezi-Action drum pumps can also be used with the harshest acid and alkali products, and crop chemicals that do not contain solvents.
Two models are available, to suit 200 litre and 20/25 litre drum and container sizes.
Ezi-Action drum pumps work on a patented hand pumping principle, requiring only two fingers on their handle to pump viscous fluids.
This hand pump is manufactured from polypropylene and polyethylene, providing a number of benefits for uses that include:
- high volume delivery at low pressure, making pumping chemicals safer
- a double action that ensures delivery on both the up and down stroke; and
- no wearing parts.
Supplied standard with a selection of male adaptors, Ezi-Action pumps also feature:
- a standard straight spout
- safety measure spout option
- approximately 400mls delivery per stroke
- an anti-pumping/child safety device
- outlet spout that swivels to prevent drips; and
- a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.