Avanti Chemicals' Alklora-Foam food plant cleaning chemical has been purposely made for cleaning highly alkaline processes in food processing plants.
The Alklora-Foam food plant cleaning chemical is HCCP and food industry endorsed, ensuring the product is safety guaranteed.
The chemical is applied through a foaming system and will cling to surfaces such as walls, ceilings, roofs, stairs, storage rackings and equipment to provide thorough cleaning penetration, even in cracks and crevices.
Other key benefits and features of the Alklora-Foam food plant cleaning chemical includes:
- product is made up of a unique blend of alkalis, sequestering agents, surfactants, hypochlorite and water softeners
- the high concentration of top quality active ingredients ensures the chemical is effective in cleaning difficult surfaces
- designed to rapidly emulsify blood, fats and protein residue
- the foaming cleaner will complete its job within 5 to 20 minutes depending on the severity of contaminants
- Alklora-Foam is free-rinsing - hot water is only required
- available in 20L, 200L or 1000L drums
Common applications for the Alklora-Foam food plant cleaning chemical includes:
- red and white meat abattoirs
- all types of food manufacturing plants
- food transport vehicle internal cleaning
- kitchen and food preparation areas
- catering areas and equipment
- algae infected areas such as stairs and driveways
- fruit and vegetable processing plants
- cool rooms and storage areas