Avalue Technology presents the EPS-QM57 Rugged Embedded Systems, which can withstand industrial operation environments for temperatures between -10oC to 55oC. The EPS-QM57 Rugged Embedded System features a fanless design that reduces power consumption and increases reliability.
The EPS-QM57 supports a +9V to 30V wide voltage input with anti-interference capability and protects the computer from overload short circuits and allows it to safely run over a long period of time, even in harsh conditions. The EPS-QM57 Rugged Embedded Systems are certified by industrial product quality tests, which include anti-vibration (continuous vibrations) of up to 5 Grms and anti-shock of up to 50 Grms test.
Features of the EPS-QM57:
- Support Intel® Core™ i7-620LE 2.0GHz with 4MB Cache CPU/ Intel® Celeron® P4505 1.86GHz with 2MB Cache CPU
- Intel® QM57 Chipset
- Two 204-pin SODIMMs Up to 8GB DDR3 800/ 1066 SDRAM
- 5.1-CH HD Audio, Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 CFast, 1 SATA, 8 COM, 6 USB, 1 LPT, 2 PCI, 1 x SIM Card, 8-bit/ 16-bit DIO
- Fanless Operation
- -10 ~ +55°C Wide Temperature Operation
- Rugged Design for Vibration/ Shock Protection
- Options: PCIex16 Riser Card, Table Mount Bracket
The EPS-QM57 Rugged Embedded Systems, from Avalue Technology, can support Linux, Windows CE, Windows XP Embedded, Windows XP and Windows 7. The EPS-QM57 Rugged Embedded Systems are designed for factory automation, navigation, vehicle, transportation systems, communication systems and automation.