Global embedded solutions provider, Avalue Technology has introduced the new OPM-CDV compliant with the Intel Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) architecture standard to simplify digital signage development and lower installation cost.
Designed to be installed into any Intel OPS compliant digital signage platform to enable faster and easier upgrade and maintenance, OPM-CDV is designed with the Avalue flexible Qseven module, giving users the option of different platforms according to their specific requirements.
The digital signage Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) was developed by Intel to enable standard and easier integration of digital signage computing systems or pluggable modules into the display panels. The Intel OPS standard simplifies the device installation, usage, maintenance and upgrade of any digital signage infrastructure.
The open standard allows users to replace their interchangeable module instead of the whole unit, greatly reducing installation and maintenance cost while also providing a more user-friendly digital signage solution to anyone in the emerging digital signage market.
Key features of Avalue OPM-CDV:
- Uses EQM-CDV Qseven module and EAP-OPI Qseven carrier board
- Intel Cedarview N2800 1.86GHz CPU or Intel Cedarview N2600 1.6GHz CPU
- Intel NM10 Express Chipset
- Onboard 1GB DDR3 1066 system memory
- I/O includes one COM port, two USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI, one Mini-PCIe slot and one Intel 82574L Gigabit LAN
- Fanless open pluggable module measures 200mm W x 119mm D x 30mm H
- Supports 2.5" HDD/ SSD
- 12 ~ 19V DC-in from monitor side