DUE to the popularity of the newly released CSH range of Yamato checkweighers, Autopac Systems Pty Ltd now carry a range of complete systems in stock for quick delivery.
Features of the standard CSH series Yamato checkweighers include:
* Tubular stainless steel frame is HACCP compliant
* Tubular stainless steel frame prevents product and dust build up
* Paint free construction meets GMP requirements for medical products
* Conveyor and conveyor belt detach without tools to provide easy changing and cleaning.
* A wide variety of layouts are available
* Compact indicator can be mounted on a column or on the checkweigher body for a low profile for easy viewing from a distance
* A metal detector or x-ray inspection device can easily be integrated into the CSH via a detachable conveyor to save floor space
* Meets international standards
* Multilingual (Japanese, English and Chinese)
* Accepts wide range of voltages (100, 115, 200, 220, 230 and 240Vac)
* Conforms to OIML R51 and UL (now applying)
* High accuracy and high speed
* Load cells designed and produced by Yamato provide high accuracy at high speed
* Vibration from the floor is mitigated with Yamato's advanced digital filter
* Dc motor flexibility
* Enables a wide range of conveyor speeds
* Conveyor speed can be controlled through the indicator
* Network capabilities (optional)
* ARC NET and Ethernet communication enables data acquisition with multiple stations and allows remote control operation
* Processing feedback control
* Various self-diagnosis utilities shorten recovery time from most problems
* Advanced, interactive touch screen controller with "Wizard Function"- the Wizard makes setup easy and error free.
* Production control printer.