Autopac Systems provides the advanced VFFS bagmakers that automatically form, fill, attach a zipper and seal doypack style bags. These bagmakers are new additions to the PAM (Pacific Automatic Machinery) range of VFFS systems supplied in Australia by Autopac Systems.
The PAM 3500Z uses a single roll of film as used on standard baggers and forms a doypouch/doypack style bag including the re-closeable zipper. They are cost-effective with an average machine payback period of 6 months. The initial cost of these machines in many cases is less than the standard rotary machines that use pre-made doypacks to fill and seal. The PAM 3500Z is capable of forming doypack style bags using laminated, aluminium and cellophane paper films.
Standard features for the PAM 3500Z are:
- An interactive PROTOUCH 5.7-inch LCD touch panel display that allows for easy and friendly operation.
- Simple, functional and low maintenance construction.
- Servo motor drives for end seal to increase the stability of the sealing function.
- Automatic film tracking adjustment.
- Vacuum belt film draw down system that is controlled with servo motors