Autopac Systems , supplier of processing, packaging and quality inspection systems for the food, pharmaceutical and related industries, introduces the economical, high performance servo driven vertical form-fill-seal packaging machines.
The interactive 5.7" LCD touch panel display of the PVP 5000/5000HC/5000HS vertical form-fill-seal packaging machines allows for easy and friendly operation. They also feature a simple, functional, low maintenance construction as well as a servo motor drives end seal designed to increase stability of the sealing function. The vacuum belt film draw down system of these packaging machines is controlled by a servo motor.
The following are some of the key specifications of the PVP 5000/5000HC/5000HS vertical form-fill-seal packaging machines:
- Applications: milkpowders, coffee, nuts, frozen food , etc.
- Capacity: Max 35 bags / min
- Bag size: Width 150~500mm, Length 200~750mm
- Film material: mono-films, laminated films, aluminium films ,etc
- Power source: 3 PH, AC380V, 11.0KW
- Air consumption: 500 Nl/min , 0.6MPa
- Machine size: 2700W x 2150L x 3000H mm
- Machine weight: Approx. 2150kg