With TESTICKS experience of producing high quality test pieces for metal detection in the food and pharmaceutical industries, it is found to be increasingly beneficial to clients, to make information easily available for quality assurance purposes.
By introducing an on-line system, TESTICK have been able to reduce the amount of paperwork and time involved in tracing detailed information relating to this product significantly.
- Calibrated and certificated bearings to BS EN ISO 9002 and UKAS calibration colour coding system for simple visual verification
- Certification no. detailed on every TESTICK
- On-line traceability and printable certification
- Quality controlled ball bearings to ensure consistency
- Repeatable high quality products
- Cost effective solution
Each TESTICK has a number etched onto its side, which relates back to the certificate of conformity supplied by the bearing manufacturer.
When TESTICKS are purchased from Autopac Systems, a password is issued to that client, this password, along with the number on the TESTICK, enables that client to access and download the relevant certificate of conformity directly from its website.
This ease of access, coupled with a high quality manufacturing process, simple visible detection and colour coded verification, makes TESTICKS a cost effective way of managing the important aspects of safety through quality control.
Autopac Systems are the Australian distributors for the TESTICKS range.