FX1S PLCs, now available from Automation Systems and Controls , are described as a 'fit and forget' PLC solution for applications that require up to thirty input/outputs.
These space and cost effective PLCs are minimum expandability, battery-less, maintenance free controllers that are ideal for handling straightforward processes. Their space saving design means that they can be hidden away without needing regular maintenance.
FX1S PLCs are comprised of an all-in-one CPU, power supply and I/O, with expansion options that include a display unit and expansion boards for communication, analog control, or extra I/O where required.
They also feature:
- high performance with minimal size
- integrated power supply (AC or DC powered)
- maintenance-free EEPROM memory
- ample memory capacity (2000 steps) and device ranges
- built-in positioning control
- an integrated real-time clock; and
- programming with GX Developer.