Automation Systems and Controls has been appointed by ABB Australia Pty Ltd as a Safety Solutions Partner following ABB's acquisition of Jokab Safety, a leading supplier of machine safety solutions.
Machinery safety is an important and required consideration of industrial automation projects with Automation Systems and Controls focusing on providing industry with a range of affordable services and products that promote a positive and correct approach.
Jokab Safety provides a broad, practical and user-friendly range of machinery safety solutions that complements the industrial automation products from Automation Systems and Controls.
Jokab Safety’s machinery safety range is also recognised as a best fit to complete the safety solutions service offering by Automation Systems and Controls, which includes:
- Safety of Machinery Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Assistance Program
- Safety Related Parts of Machine Control Systems Learning Programs
- Safety Product Solution Concepts, Advice and Supply
- Safety Related Parts of Machine Control Systems Integrators
- Design of Safety Related Parts of Machine Control Systems – Validation
Automation Systems and Controls offers safety of machinery control measures that include electromechanical interlocking, guarding, electrical and fluid power safety.
In addition to its services offering, Automation Systems and Controls brings key brands such as Jokab Safety, Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation and Fluidsentry to empower the client with simplified design and selection of complete safety solutions.