Automation Systems and Controls offers a range of graphic operation terminals from Mitsubishi Electric with high resolution displays and touch screen operation.
GT1040/1045 and GT1050/1055 series graphic operation terminals are highly versatile operator terminals with full graphic displays.
Designed to cut costs while enhancing performance, the graphic operation terminals combine simple operation with small space requirements.
The GT1040/1045 and GT1050/1055 series operator terminals support flexible HMI solutions for the benefit of export-oriented machine builders who produce small to medium-sized machines in high quantities.
The GT10 series of graphic operation terminals is suitable for applications in printing, textiles, packaging, food industry, air-conditioning and ventilation as well as special purpose machines.
The flexibility of these operator terminals also makes the GOTs suitable for use in hospitals, public facilities, airports and museums.
Key features of GT1040/1045 and GT1050/1055 series touch screen operator terminals
- Bright high resolution QVGA displays for superior readability
- LCD touch screen operation for intuitive operation and ease of use
- High speed response to touch operations
- Efficient and quick programming with GT Designer2 software
- Built-in USB port for fast and easy data exchange
- Standard diagnostics and maintenance functions for troubleshooting without an extra PC
- Support for user-programmable graphical images
- Standard recipe management, innovative alarming and messaging functions
- Online language switching function supports different operators in their own native language
- Data transfer memory board enables download of project data and operating systems to the terminal without a PC
- Built-in RS232 and RS422 interfaces enable the terminals to connect to multiple devices
- Two terminals can be daisy-chained to a single PLC
- Available in horizontal and vertical mounting options