The new GOT1000 series of touch screen graphical operation terminals by Mitsubishi Electric is now available from Automation Systems and Controls .
Introducing a new innovation in human machine communication, the GOT1000 graphical operation terminals have been designed by incorporating actual requirements from customers.
Suitable for use in multiple industrial environments, the HMI design graphical operation terminals will simplify work for programmers, service staff and operators.
Key features of GOT1000 graphical operation terminals:
- Expressive high-resolution screens with up to 65,536 colours, displaying complex graphics, photos and CAD drawings
- Touch screen interface allows user inputs easily
- High-speed processing with the 64-bit RISC processor combined with a high-speed graphics processor
- USB port on the front of the units enables easy project data transfer without opening the cabinet or control console
- IP67-rated cover for USB port
- Innovative error-reporting system ensures fast troubleshooting and minimum downtime
- Predefined screens provide direct access to the PLC’s I/Os
- Versatility in function is enabled through support for automation products from other manufacturers
- Multi-lingual support with Unicode 2.1
- Enhanced GT Designer2 screen design software with comprehensive library of graphical elements