Autonics digital temperature controllers enable quick set-up and provide precise PID temperature control as well as management for a variety of applications.
Autonics temperature controllers in analogue and digital models are stocked and supported by Automation Systems and Controls.
Key features of Autonics digital temperature controllers include:
- Dual PID auto tuning function
- High-speed response of PID control to reach the desired value fast
- Low-speed response of PID control to minimise the overshoot even though response is slow ·
- High display accuracy of ±0.3% (by F.S. value of each input)
- 2-step auto tuning control function
- Multi-input function with 13 different selection functions including temperature sensor, voltage and current selection functions
- Various sub-output functions including LBA, SBA, 7 kinds of alarm outputs and 4 kinds of alarm option functions as well as PV value transmission output (4-20mADC) and RS485 communication output
- Display of the decimal point for analogue input
Autonics digital temperature controllers are backed by a 3-year warranty and are designed for efficient control in any temperature application.