The safety training program will be held on Tuesday 23rd of November 2010.
The learning program is being delivered at no charge and is designed for participants with a background in safety related parts of machine control systems.
- Safety control system overview
- Basic single faults in electrical and fluid power systems
- Fault detection and fail to safe principles
- Circuit examples and practical application tasks related to designing control circuits to meet risk category requirements
- Calculating light curtain safe distances
- Guarding considerations
Key objectives of the safety training program:
- Understanding of the functionality and operation of safety related parts in machine control systems
- Understanding of failure modes and effects analysis of electrical circuits in safety related machine control systems
- Basic understanding of interfacing safety related parts in electrical control systems with pneumatic and hydraulic electrical monitoring considerations
- Ability to determine the fundamentals for design of safety related parts of control systems to meet risk categories in accordance with AS4024.1 Safety of Machinery
Date: Tuesday 23rd November 2010
Time: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Duration: 8 hours inclusive of breaks
Location: Automation Systems & Controls Training Room, 24/11 Havelock Road, Bayswater, Vic.