The IES-1050A/IES-1080A switches are unmanaged Ethernet switches with 5 or 8 x 10/100Base-T(X) ports.
The wide operating temperature range from -40ºC to +70ºC can satisfy most operating environments.
IES-1050A/IES-1080A unmanaged Ethernet switches support redundant power input and feature a configurable relay output alarm as well as rigid IP-30 housing.
IES-1050A/IES-1080A industrial Ethernet switches can be used for connecting several Ethernet devices such as Ethernet I/O, IP cameras or other Ethernet switches.
Two different power inputs are provided at the terminal block to avoid interruption caused by power shutdown.
When the primary DC power input fails, the backup power input will take over immediately to guarantee non-stop operation.
- Dual redundant DC power inputs at terminal block
- Supports 5 or 8 x 10/100Base-T(X) ports
- Wide operating temperature range from -40ºC to +70ºC
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and panel mounting enabled