The 8-port industrial Ethernet switches offer a high degree of reliability for managed and fibre Ethernet applications.
Supported by Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring, Open-Ring, O-RSTP and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D) can protect mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with their fast recovery technology.
Another Open-Ring technology is also supported that can be applied for proprietary rings of other vendors.
IES-3080/3062 series can be managed centralised and conveniently by Open-Vision, a powerful Windows utility.
The 8-port managed Ethernet switches also function in a wide operating temperature range from -40ºC to +70ºC to satisfy most environments.
Key features of IES-3080/3062 series managed Ethernet switches:
- World’s fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring: O-Ring with recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection
- Open-Ring support in open architecture
- O-RSTP supports applications of complex topology with optimised
- RSTP technology RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D)
- IGMP snooping for filtering multicast traffic
- Port trunking for ease of bandwidth management
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- RMON for traffic monitoring
- Event notification through Syslog, email, SNMP trap and relay output
- Port lock to prevent access from unauthorised MAC address
- Windows utility (Open-Vision) supports centralised management and is configurable by Web, Telnet, Console or CLI
- Triple redundant DC power inputs of terminal block and power jack
- Complete combination of 10/100Base-T(X), 100Base-FX, 1000Base-T, 1000Base-SX and 1000Base-LX ports
- Wide operating temperature range from -40ºC to +70ºC
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and panel mounting enabled