Automation Sales offers the IDS-5042, an innovative range of 4-port RS232/422/485 to 2-port LAN redundant device servers that offer assured agility and security of critical data.
The IDS-5042 is one of the best communication redundant solutions for application of serial devices.
The IDS-5042 offers several powerful features for hardware and software redundant functions.
When the connection between master-link and LAN fails, IDS-5042 device servers can automatically switch to another LAN port within 10ms, and still guarantee a non-stop connection.
IDS-5042 also supports switch mode, enabling users to use daisy chain to reduce the usage of Ethernet switch ports.
IDS-5042 can simultaneously transfer data into five host PCs, a feature that ensures all critical data is saved in different host PCs to avoid Ethernet break or host PC failure.
IDS-5042 industrial device servers provide dual redundant power inputs on DC power jack and terminal block.
IDS-5042 also provides NAT pass through function so that users can manage the device server inside or outside the NAT router.
Key features of IDS-5042 device servers:
- Dual redundant Ethernet ports support redundant mode
- Ethernet switch mode enables daisy chain
- 5 redundant multiple host devices supported to protect the industrial network
- Versatile modes and event alarm by email
- HTTPS and SSH protocol supported for secured management
- NAT router pass through
- IP table prevents access from unauthorised IP address
- Configurable by web-based and Windows utility (DS-Tool)
- 1KV isolation for PoE PD port of IDS-5042+
- Dual redundant DC power inputs of terminal block
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and panel mounting enabled
- Different IP domain users can use IDS-5042 easily
- Various Windows OS supported: Windows NT/2000/ XP/ 2003/VISTA 32-bit