Automation Sales are the authorised distributors for Ikusi remote crane controllers. TheTM70 series hand held pushbuttons have been designed for ON/OFF control via relays with movements requiring first and/or second speed.
These hand held remote controls feature highly sensitive buttons that enable users to accurately determine speed jumps by touch. They can be combined with receivers with up to 21 switching relays, and have alternating or direct current supply options.
Typical uses for these instruments include industrial lifting applications, and self-propelled machinery that does not require analogue proportional control.
Capable of operating in bands ranging from 433 to 918MHz, TM70 series hand held pushbuttons also feature:
- an external and extractable SIM module to easily configure a spare transmitter
- NiMH rechargeable batteries
- fast and intelligent CB70 battery charger
- optional 1-0-1 position selector switches with maintained position or forced return to 0 position; and
- easy working frequency channel change by software and/or automatic working channel selection.