Automated Control Engineering has introduced its smallest addition to the POSITILT inclinometer series that is available in single and dual axis versions. By using MEMS technology, this new inclinometer PTAM20 series is packaged into a very compact, flat housing making it ideally suited for OEM applications.
Features of the inclinometers include:
- The measurement range for the single axis version inclinometers are available from +/- 15° to +/- 180°, in increments of 15°
- For the dual axis version inclinometers, the measurement range is available from +/- 15° to +/- 60°, in increments of 15°
- The resolution is 0.05° and the linearity is up to +/- 0.5°
- Several analogue output types are available that include: 0.5-4.5 V, 0.5-10 V and 4-20 mA
- Each version of the inclinometers offer high shock resistance and is rated IP60 which is suitable for many instrumentation functions