Revit® Structure plant design software from Autodesk Australia provides comprehensive analysis, documentation and design services by integrating a physical model with an editable model.
Structural engineers can create their own models or import architectural files from AutoCAD® Architecture or Revit® Architecture plant design software.
Accurate model updates are handled efficiently through the use of bidirectional linking to structural analysis software while parametric change management technology coordinates the updates across documents.
Revit® plant design software features the following:
- The efficient management of construction documents
- Single model for both structural analysis and documentation
- Structurally detailed design capabilities
- DWG/DXF/DGN/IFC and CIS/2 support
- Bidirectional links with multiple analysis packages
- Bidirectional connectivity between models and views
For a plant design software solution that is robust and comprehensive, Autodesk Australia's Revit® Structure software has a lot to offer plant designers.