Autodesk Australia have announced the release of the Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs. Subscription customers now have easier access to product enhancements in their everyday work environment, and product enhancements available to subscription customers that will provide new, specialised functionality, tools and content to help increase productivity. The features and benefits in the Subscription Advantage Packs are compatible with the latest Autodesk 2010 software.
“Subscription Advantage Packs provide exclusive, early access to product enhancements that are broadly appealing. They offer a robust set of new features for many Autodesk products and are focused on helping customers improve their everyday design workflows,” said Callan Carpenter, vice president, global subscription and support. “Subscription customers can take advantage of these powerful capabilities before anyone else, and increase productivity across their organisations.”
Features of the Subscription Advantage Packs include:
- Available exclusively for Autodesk subscription customers worldwide
- The subscription advantage packs are available in a variety of languages.
- English versions are now available for download
- In-product access will also be available for most products
- Enables subscription customers to download Subscription Advantage Packs directly through the interface of their Autodesk software.
- The subsciption advantage packs help customers improve their everyday design workflows
- Increases productivity