Want to experience designs before they're built and get to market faster?
According to an independent study by the Aberdeen Group, leading manufacturers use Digital Prototyping to:
- Build half the number of physical prototypes
- Get to market 58 days faster than average
- Experience 48% lower prototyping costs
- Increase product innovation
Benefits of Digital Prototyping:
- All the benefits of Digital Prototyping while leveraging existing DWG design data
- Product optimisation without physical prototypes
- Rapid delivery of production-ready drawings
- An easy way to store, find and reuse designs
- Fewer laborious piping and wiring projects
- A tool to design moulded plastic parts and tooling
Autodesk is represented in Australia by Autodesk Australia .