Autodesk® Inventor® software from Autodesk Australia is an industrial machinery design software which allows operators to go beyond what standard 3D design software does and create complete digital prototypes. Digital prototypes created by the software can validate the form, function and fit of a design for the manufacturing process to ensure the best design makes it through to the final stages of development.
Autodesk® Inventor® industrial machinery design software allows operators to:
- Manage the performance of large assemblies
- Design, visualise and simulate products digitally
- Easily generate, share and collaborate with with drawings and documentation
- Optimise and validate the performance of a product with easy-to-use and tightly integrated simulation and analysis tools
- Easily design and engineer large assembly products and configurations
- Safely reuse DWG data
- Streamline the design of complex routed systems including complex tube, pipe runs, electrical wiring etc.
The design prototyping function of the Autodesk® Inventor® industrial machinery design software has greatly benefited the process of industrial design having cut 25% off of design cycle time and saved money.
The Autodesk® Inventor® provides a clear solution in industrial machinery design software by providing and innovative and intuitive user-based operation.