Robotic palletiser supplier, Australis Engineering , are pleased to announce the release of the new budget priced mini linear palletiser, the MLP-10.
The expert engineering design team at Australis Engineering have developed the new budget priced mini linear palletiser for easy and flexible palletising of up to 15 boxes per minute.
Delivered ready to go right out of the box, the MLP-10 mini linear palletiser has a small footprint of just 2750mm x 2050mm is both modular and expandable, meaning users can combine more than one MLP-10 for higher throughput speeds.
The MLP-10 mini linear palletiser is simple to program with a range of box sizes and pallet patterns and has vacuum or gripper heads available for different products. Other key features include an automatic product infeed conveyor and an integrated safety system with interlocks.
Available options for the MLP-10 budget priced mini linear palletiser include:
- box taper on infeed conveyor
- box labeller/ barcoder on infeed conveyor
- automatic pallet stretch wrapping
- pallet outfeed conveyor with safety light curtains; and
- pallet magazine and dispenser (10 and 20 pallet capacity available).