Australis Engineering offers a range of industrial multi-axis robots, linear robots and pick and place units to the automation industry, as they have been proven to increase the rate of productivity that conventional or manual systems deliver. The flexibility of performance and multitasking capabilities can also reduce capital expenses, reduce floor space required and make production lines more efficient.
The Robotic System models available from Australis Engineering include:
- Drum handling robots for drums weighing up to 700kg
- Pick and place robots, high speed and flexible for a wide range of applications
- Palletising and depalletising automated systems
- Infeed and outfeed conveyors
- High payload Hazardous area robots with a rating of up to IIC T3
For applications that require hard automated solutions, Australis Engineering can customise systems by designing and building automated pick and place robots, collating robots or indexing robots to suit customer and applications requirements.