Elecon multi-axis bucket conveyors
The Elecon bucket conveyor, from Australis Engineering can move materials in all three directions. Besides the typical vertical and horizontal movement, the Elecon's buckets actually turn corners. This three-axis capability is a result of its patented chain design and wedge-shaped buckets. Because it's so flexible, the Elecon system can handle virtually any circuit design.
The Elecon can be installed with multiple infeed points and multiple discharge points, which can all be PLC controlled for maximum efficiency. And because the system eliminates multiple transfers of your product, spillage or loss is greatly reduced, not to mention the product is not damage transferring from conveyor to conveyor.
Swinglink Bucket Elevators
These are heavy-duty bucket elevators made for durability and easy installation. Swinglink bucket elevators have a continuous chain and bucket design with overlapping bucket lips. They're very adaptive, equally at home moving rocks or industrial goods or food products.
Econ-O-Lift bucket elevators
This sturdy bucket elevator line is built for durability and easy installation. Econ-O-Lift bucket elevators feature a collapsing chain and 360 degree discharge with multiple discharge and inlet feeds to provide flexibility. Cover options can be provided to meet specific application needs and ensure safety. Chains are available in Acatel plastic, carbon steel and stainless steel. This range of materials offers appropriate strength and sanitation requirements for specific applications.
• Buckets remain upright throughout circuit to ensure product integrity.
• Clean-in-place capabilities for maximum cleanliness
• Smooth bucket surfaces eliminate product trap areas.
• Buckets constructed from various materials are available to meet specific process requirements.
• Robust construction for durability and easy installation.
• Multiple discharge and inlet feeds for customer flexibility.
• Multiple cover options to meet specific application needs and ensure safety.
Patented Chain Design
• Heavy-duty chains for increased throughputs for increased production rates.
• Various materials of construction for chains to meet specific process applications and insure long-life durability and reliability. Wash-through chain design for maximum cleanliness and superior sanitation.
Bucket Conveyor feeders
A wide variety of feeders including vibratory feeds, sifters, crushers and screens
can all be supplied as part of an integrated system.