The P325 is the latest in polyester (plastic) strapping tool technology and caters for straps up to 19mm. The P325 is specifically designed to dramatically improve mobile strapping applications.
- The P325 strapping tool are a simple, ergonomically designed, one-handed operation tool.
- The light frame guarantees user friendliness as well as the ability to strap in all positions.
- With the P325 strapping tools, it takes one button for tensioning of the strap. This ensures a tight strap every time, without the shoulder straining manual labour of traditional strapping tools.
- For efficiency, the welding lever of the P325 strapping tools lock in position, which allows for the preparation of the next strap during welding and cooling.
- Innovations in the strap industry have seen polyester strapping up to 19mm now being used in difficult applications i.e. steel, timber and bricks.