Australian Warehouse Solutions have come up with an ideal way to sort strapping waste by type to ensure it commands the best dollar at the recycling point; a versatile dual bin stand for the Sweed 300 Strap Chopper.
Designed and manufactured by Australian Warehouse Solutions, the versatile dual bin stand allows the Sweed 300 Strap Chopper to be moved between two bins for steel and polyester strap recycling.
The Sweed 300 Strap Chopper cuts the residue strapping waste into small pieces, and the contents of both strap recycling bins can be sold to offset the price of the chopper rental or purchase.
The dual bin stand is made from heavy duty steel with ample space for a small skid to be placed under the PET and steel bins. The strapping recycling bins can then be easily removed with a forklift.
Operation of the Sweed 300 Strap Chopper is as simple as introducing the strap into the in-feed funnel. The chopper will then continue to pull the strap through at a hi-speed
rate until the strap is consumed.
Features of the dual bin stand for the Sweed 300 Strap Chopper:
- exclusively designed and manufactured by Australian Warehouse Solutions
- sorts both steel and PET strapping waste
- cut strap can be sold to offset rental or purchase of the chopper
- stand made from heavy duty steel
- skid can be placed under bins for easy removal with forklift.