As exclusive Australian distributor of Morse Watchmans’ signature KeyWatcher key control system, Australian Security Technology is proud to announce that its newest upgraded version, complete with touchscreen, is now available to the Australian market.
The new KeyWatcher Touch boasts even greater capabilities and functionality, as well as a new bright 7 inch touchscreen.
Features of the upgraded key control system include:
- common site database
- KeyAnywhere, allowing users to return keys to any KeyWatcher on site
- user can easily locate which KeyWatcher holds a specific key
- KeyFind makes it simple to find out who is holding a specific key
- auto-sync function automatically updates KeyWatcher systems in real time
- easy user access to a complete key lists
- user friendly interface
- touchscreen with easy-to-read, large buttons for convenient navigation
- status bar to guide users through the process and updated status
- my keys out function shows users which keys are in their possession as well as key return dates and overdue keys
- profiles function enables quick and easy user programming
- capacity for 10,000 users and 14,400 keys per site
- ability to assign differing keys, group permissions and access levels etc. to users
- high security levels with programmable 6 digit IDs and 4 digit pins
- simple to read colour reports with additional information
- improved integration capabilities for third party software
Contact Australian Security Technology for more information about installing an advanced KeyWatcher system.