The KeyWatcher key cabinets, available from Australian Security Technology , are designed to resist abuse and wired to alarm against tampering. The KeyWatcher key cabinets are built using stainless steel.
The KeyWatcher key cabinet system has many configurations, allowing the ability to scale the key management system as needs expand.
The KeyWatcher and KeyBank can hold keys of almost any size, including Folger Adams keys. Plus, the key cabinet systems are capable of incorporating additional lockers for valuable items.
Each key cabinet storage system is powered by AC electricity and is supported by a 48-hour battery backup power supply.
The KeyWatcher key cabinet system is designed with built-in RS-232 and optional Ethernet connectivity for PCs, modems, printers and networks.
The KeyWatcher and KeyBank can work as single key management systems or can be configured with multiple key cabinets to hold hundreds of keys.
Designed with scalability in mind, each additional unit can be controlled by a single console and monitored by the advanced Key-Pro III software.
- Expandable to hold up to 2,000 keys
- Easily and accurately control monitor key usage
- Customise cabinets with KeyWatcher lockers and credit card holders
- Locate any key with the new illuminated key slots
- The random key return feature allows returning any key to any slot, eliminating the confusion and worry of misplaced keys
- Features a large, backlit, easy to read display that clearly displays messages and prompts for users