AUSTRALIAN Safety Equipment introduces the next stage of evolution of powered air respirators for the Australian market. Based on the success of the Scott Health and Safety Powerpak series, the company introduces the Proflow SC powered air respirator.
The Proflow SC represents the next generation of powered air respirators. Intelligent and easy to use, SC has a number of advanced refinements over the original Proflow concept.
Automatic airflow management ensures a consistent and balanced supply of breathable air throughout working hours, whilst a microprocessor-based data logging facility provides reliable maintenance.
Some of the highlights of the Proflow SC's respirators benefits include:
- Lightweight and compact Proflow SC's ergonomic design incorporates a curved, padded back plate, which ensures user comfort for long periods.
- Electronic flow control compensates for clogging or higher filter resistance, ensures easy breathing under all conditions.
- Comprehensive alarm system ensures operational/personal safety for workers.
- Durable construction and heavy duty materials ensure a long working life.
- Shower proof casing for easy decontamination in high dust environments
- Extensive head top options cover a wide range of applications, giving the user the flexibility they require.
- Electronic control of the air supply provides fresh air without feeling a draught, keeps the user cool in hot environments to assist with concentration.
- Powerful NiMH battery provides works the full day.
- 1800 hours warranty.
The Proflow SC incorporates a data logging function, which automatically records reliable information about usage and performance of the blower unit. This information is easily reviewed by plugging the blower with a cable into the computer and the self diagnostic Service Tool software displays the status of the unit and the actions required by service personnel.
Further information on the unit and Face Pieces are available at http://www.safetyequipment.net.au/site/877992/page/380242