According to Aussie Pumps Product Manager Craig Bridgement, the KTZ series is manufactured by Japanese submersible pumps company Tsurumi. The series was specifically designed to withstand demanding conditions found in building, civil engineering and mining sites, and even batch plants.
Bridgement adds that the KTZ series is loaded with features designed to deliver long lifespan and low maintenance outcomes.
Key features of Tsurumi KTZ series heavy duty dewatering pumps:
- Three phase pumps have flows of up to 2,440lpm
- Maximum head of up to 48.5 metres
- Inbuilt thermal motor protection cuts power on over current or extended dry run conditions
- Self-reset activates once the motor has cooled off, allowing the pump to automatically restart
- Anti-wicking cable entry prevents water from entering the motor if the power lead is damaged or nicked
- Double silicon carbide seal ensures lubrication and prevents ingress of foreign materials
- Mechanical seal design features patented Tsurumi oil lifter that increases seal longevity