Australian Pump Industries presents a new range of compact, portable submersible pumps featuring a powerful agitator for draining slurry and pumping sediment.
Manufactured by the world-leading submersible pump manufacturer, Tsurumi, the KTV slurry pumps are aimed at the concrete mixing and batch plant market for pumping sand laden water and also to aid in the reclamation of materials from unused concrete at batch plants. Tsurumi Pump developed the product range to fill a need for compact, portable pumps robust enough to be used in arduous applications such as cement production.
According to Aussie Pumps’ Craig Bridgement, Tsurumi has a world class reputation for making reliable slurry pumps with over a million pumps produced and in use across the world. The popular KTV series is expected to be of real interest to the cement batch plants, particularly for concrete waste recycling, and complements Aussie Pumps’ heavy duty KRS series cast iron slurry pumps already in use across Australia.
Key features of Tsurumi KTV submersible slurry pumps:
- Flow capacities up to 420 litres per minute
- Heads as high as 22 metres
- Includes both 50mm and 80mm discharges
- Fitted with 3 phase, 2 pole high efficiency motors with thermal and amperage protection against dry running or overloading
- New double mechanical seal with top and bottom silicon carbide seal faces running in an oil filled chamber for extended life
- Oil lifter in the mechanical seal enhances seal performance by oiling the top seal faces when the lubricant drops below recommended levels
- Lubrication cools the seal faces, providing longer life and reducing wear
- High capacity semi open style impeller minimises risk of impeller block at start up
- Impeller made from high chrome cast iron for wear resistance with synthetic rubber casing
- Double design, silicon carbide shaft seal
- 420 grade stainless steel pump shaft
- Anti wicking block prevents ingress of water into the motor even if the cable is damaged or worn
- Heavy duty 8m cable to Tsurumi’s unique anti wicking block supplied as standard