The Aussie pressure cleaner range, available from Australian Pump Industries today includes a full on line up of professional engine drive pressure cleaners from 2,000 psi, all the way through to 7,000 psi. The machines are used in a myriad of applications ranging from farm machinery wash down to ship cleaning, fabricated steel paint preparation, and even concrete demolition.
“Production volume of heavy duty Aussie Honda powered pressure cleaners has virtually doubled in the last year as the market recognises the value of these top quality Aussie designed and built products,” said Aussie Pumps’ John Hales. "The Australian Pump high pressure water blaster product line was born around 15 years ago, out of a realisation by Australian Pump that European machines often didn’t measure up to Australian users’ requirements. API found that consumers, often farmers, miners or building industry tradesmen required machines that were strong, tough and reliable. The decision was made to use top quality Bertolini pumps, heavy duty, fully welded roll frame trolleys, many of them galvanised, and to equip all machines with safety packs to protect the operator and the machine."
Features of the pressure cleaner range, which feature Bertolini Pumps include:
- These pumps feature forged brass heads warranted for 5 years
- The Bertolini pumps feature rapid action mirror finish 316 stainless steel valves
- Exclusive double V and U packing seals that have fabric reinforced Nitrile Buna elastomers
- All Bertolini pumps come with premium quality oversized bearings
- The pumps offer highly polished solid ceramic pistons for long life
- All pumps feature stainless steel piston rods with Tenifer treatment for added durability
- All pumps have large, finned die cast aluminium crank cases for extra lubrication and more efficient cooling