Keeping wine vats and barrels clean and sanitised is a challenge for volume wine producers. One Hunter Valley based boutique vinery, Keith Tulloch Wine, has found that the Australian Pump Industries Stella steam cleaner delivers everything they was looking for.
The simple, robust design and the capability to clean up to 50 wine barrels per day sealed the deal for Keith Tulloch.
"This great cleaner has done everything we’ve asked of it, no problem," said business owner Keith Tulloch.
"We use it to hot rinse each barrel. It takes just five minutes and that means we can clean up to 50 barrels a day," he said.
The electric steam pressure cleaner that provides a professional, continuous clean
The Stella steam cleaner provides 3,000 psi pressure and uses hot water and steam up to 110°C to provide fast effective cleaning of up to 50 barrels a day. Other features include:
- "Big Berty" Bertolini triplex pump designed for continuous professional cleaning service
- Solid ceramic pistons, stainless steel valves and an exclusive double seal system to prevent leaks
- No delicate electronics to service
- Chrome steel frame and heavy duty steel base that forms a chassis
- Diesel tank that provides the heating element with fuel and is fully protected inside the frame
- Heavy duty three phase 5.5 kW motor, running at 1450 rpm
- Heavy duty 4,000 psi rated gun, stainless steel lance and a 5 quick tip spray nozzles