The new heavy duty TTL Series piston pumps manufactured by Idromechanica Bertolini in Italy are now available in Australia from Australian Pump Industries .
Featuring the latest developments in triplex piston pump design, the new heavy duty TTL Series is designed to provide both longevity and lower through-life operating costs to end users. The pumps will be used in the locally built Aussie Scud engine drive premium range of high pressure cleaners manufactured by Aussie Pumps.
According to Aussie Pumps’ Adrian Fiatarone, the top quality pumps are used across the Scud blasters range as they deliver on performance and are backed by a 3-year Bertolini warranty.
Australian Pump is the only Bertolini authorised Australian Distributor. Their massive build programme has seen Aussie double production of professional contractor high pressure blasters and drain cleaning jetters three years in a row, which has in turn lowered costs with savings passed on to consumers.
Thanks to the advances made by Bertolini in the last 3 years in pump design, OEMs are increasingly turning to Bertolini pumps as they last longer, says Fiatarone.
The Bertolini philosophy focuses on providing users with substantially longer wearing and more reliable products than those manufactured by other suppliers. The new TTL1520 3,045 psi pump, for instance produces a flow of 15 litres a minute and comes in a new cast aluminium crankcase with substantially larger cooling fins that allow the circulation of air around the pump, enabling it to run up to 15% cooler.
Key features of the new TTL Series piston pumps:
- Available in 200 bar and 300 bar versions
- Standard 24mm steel shaft allows easy interchanging with other brands such as Interpump and Hawke
- New design valve cap puts the seal at the bottom, eliminating the presence of water under pressure within the threads
- Low stress thread design reduces stress on the threads by up to 60% and torque by 40%, eliminating cracked heads from over-tightening
- New ‘V’ seals used at the front of the piston rod with anti extrusion ring ensure longer seal life
- Top quality ceramic plungers provided as standard
- Heavy duty con-rods, manufactured from forged aluminium provide improved lubrication and heat reduction
- Radial seal in the new stainless steel valves eliminate the risk of O ring extrusion caused by over pressuring