Australian Pump Industries presents a new range of personal fire protection pumps with the introduction of the QP154SX Ultralite self priming pumps.
Aussie Pumps offers the new fire protection pumps to help prepare residents for the upcoming fire season.
Lightweight in design at only 9.8kg, QP154SX Ultralite self priming pumps are capable of excellent performance with 80 metres head and a maximum flow of 210 litres per minute.
The Aussie QP154 is one of the smallest in the Aussie line-up of self priming pumps.
According to Aussie Pumps’ Product Manager Brad Farrugia, the highly versatile pump can perform emergency spot fire mop-up as well as water transfer and offer personal protection for fire fighters. He adds that the pump is part of the fleet at the NSW Rural Fire Service.
Pittwater Mowers’ Linden Jackson comments that the Aussie Ultralite is ideal as an emergency backup fire pump as it is light and powerful with the ability to start first time every time.
Key features of QP154SX Ultralite self priming fire pumps:
- Powered by a Honda lightweight four stroke, advanced design 2.5HP Honda GXH50 engine
- Full 3-year warranty on the GXH50 engine supported by the Honda national dealer network
- Excellent self priming characteristics enable the pump to self prime from depths of 8m
- Allows users to draw water from wells and bores
- High suction lift allows water to be pumped from creeks and streams
- Comes mounted on heavy duty steel skids with anti vibration mounts and convenient carry handle
- Hose coupling and strainer kit included as standard equipment
- 5-year pump end warranty unique to Australian Pumps