Australian Pump Industries introduces a new range of Yanmar powered mine spec high pressure water blasters for the mining and construction industries.
The latest development in the Aussie Scud range, the new Aussie mine spec diesel blasters comply with the National Mine Specification MDG15.
The new Aussie Scud diesel cold water blasters are powered by a fuel efficient, compact, low vibration, L-N series Yanmar 10HP electric start engine featuring direct injection technology, which when combined with the new series of Bertolini high pressure triplex pumps delivers a high pressure performance of 4,000 psi. The higher pressures cut cleaning times, maximise efficiency and reduce the amount of water and fuel used.
Several safety features in the new Yanmar Mine Scud cold water blasters set a new standard in cleaning equipment.
According to Aussie Pumps’ product manager Adam Scully, the Mine Scud system is all about cost-effective cleaning with minimal impact on the environment, with the 4,000 psi ‘mine spec’ Yanmar blaster delivering the benefits of greater fuel economy at lower through life costs.
Key features of Aussie Scud diesel cold water blasters:
- L-N series Yanmar air cooled diesel engines chosen for efficiency, performance, features and top quality
- 2-year warranty for Yanmar engine, backed by a first class after-market support from a national service station network
- Pressure provided by a new TTL series ‘Big Berty’ Bertolini triplex piston pump backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty
- Ergonomic 38mm galvanised steel frame incorporates a lifting bar, which also doubles as a mount for a high pressure hose reel
- Hose reel kit can store up to 50m of high pressure hose, allowing more convenient cleaning of large equipment
- Safety features include an emergency stop, battery isolator and frame mounted fire extinguisher
- Emergency stop switch incorporated with the battery isolation as part of the standard kit
- Top quality 10m high pressure double wire braid hose supplied
- Professional 5,000 psi rated soft trigger gun and double stainless steel lance varies the flow and pressure of the machine, and also activates detergent pick up
- Top quality turbo lances boost the machine’s effective working pressure to an impressive 6,500 psi
- Turbo cleans mud off crawler tracks, dump trucks or motor scrappers, dramatically reducing cleaning times and improving efficiency