The new Aussie Predator pressure cleaners feature the RAL series ‘Big Berty’ Bertolini triplex pump that develops flows of up to 20 litres per minute. The high flow combined with 5000 psi makes the machine ideal for corrosion control, machinery clean-up on mine sites or non-destructive digging.
According to Aussie Pumps product manager Greg Hulbert, the big Aussie Predator industrial pressure cleaners are ideal for cleaning crawler dozers, dump trucks or face shovels as they save time and water. The impact of the high velocity water jet cuts through mud, dust and grease in a fraction of the time taken by conventional pressure cleaners.
Hulbert adds that the machine can be used with an Aussie TurboMaster turbo lance that provides an effective working pressure of 8,500 PSI and strips paint, rust and corrosion fast without the danger or nuisance of using hard abrasives.
Key features of Aussie Predator pressure cleaners:
- Supplied with ASP (Aussie Safety Protection) as standard equipment
- Safety valve protects operator and machine from pressure spikes
- Thermal dump protects against continuous by-pass running
- Skid mounted kit includes a 5,000 PSI rated gun, lance and nozzle
- Heavy duty steel base plate ready for easy mounting on to tankers or trucks