Australian Pump Industries introduces a new line of 3-inch high pressure Honda-powered transfer pumps with the performance of 4-inch pumps.
Designed for high pressure water transfer, the QP310SX pump provides flows of up to 1,050 litres per minute with a maximum head of 70 metres vertical lift.
Powered by the new Honda GX series engine, the high performance 3” pump is designed for efficient dam management in addition to irrigation, stockyard washdowns and fire protection.
The new Honda engine provides plenty of power to help the pump achieve optimum performance levels. The engine is backed by Honda’s 3-year warranty.
The high pressure Honda-powered transfer pumps feature a unique design that employs a perfectly balanced, heavy duty closed impeller. The impeller runs in a matching volute, producing high efficiencies through large water passages.
Aussie Pumps’ Product Manager Brad Farrugia says that the pump is designed to give more litres of water for less litres of fuel. Its high efficiency translates into less horsepower consumption.
Additionally, the higher flow rates result in less wear and tear on the pump.
Key features of Aussie Quik Prime QP310SX pumps:
- Excellent self priming capabilities with the huge integrated water tank designed into the pump body
- Capable of a direct vertical suction lift of 7.86 metres
- Enables easy draughting of water from dams, creeks or shallow wells
- Suitable for water transfer and even tanker mounting applications
- Mounted in a heavy duty powder-coated single piece steel frame with sub base and anti-vibration mounts
- Major pump components are manufactured from high grade marine aluminium for durability
- Top quality ceramic mechanical seal includes a separate seal sleeve to extend life and reduce maintenance costs
- Flanged suction port makes servicing of the heavy duty check valve easy without dismantling the pump
- 5-year Aussie warranty